McLEAR Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) of your McLEAR Gift Voucher (the “Gift Voucher”). McLEAR Gift Vouchers are issued and managed by McLEAR Ltd. which is a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 08308520 and our registered office is at Steel House, Alexander Place, 13-17 Princes Road, Richmond, Surrey, England, TW10 6DQ.
The purpose of these Terms is to set out legal rights and obligations regarding your Gift Voucher and the use of it. Please read the Terms carefully before you submit your order to us because they provide you with important information about the Gift Voucher.
As soon as we accept your order for the Gift Voucher, it will be automatically sent by email to the address which you specify at the time of order. The Gift Voucher will not be mailed in physical form.
Your Gift Voucher may be used by you or someone else to redeem the purchase of a McLEAR Smart Ring on our website (mclear.com) under the following conditions:
• Your Gift Voucher is only valid for twelve (12) months after the date of issuance. The date of issuance is the date on which we send the Gift Voucher by email.
• Your Gift Voucher may not be used to redeem the purchase of the McLEAR Smart Ring on any other website, such as a website where used goods are sold.
• Your Gift Voucher cannot be exchanged for any other products or services (such as another Gift Voucher).
• Your Gift Voucher may only be used to redeem a McLEAR Smart Ring that is to be shipped to a UK address.
• To purchase a McLEAR Smart Ring and apply for the McLEAR prepaid Visa programme to use the ring, you (or the person who redeems the Gift Voucher) must be a UK resident and at least 18 years old. For further information, please read the McLEAR prepaid Visa programme Terms and Conditions ([URL]). If you purchase the Gift Voucher as a gift for someone else, please make sure that that person satisfies these requirements.
If you lose your Gift Voucher, or it is stolen, destroyed, or used without your permission, our customer service will do the best we can to help you, but as a general rule we will not be obligated to refund or otherwise compensate you for these circumstances. Keep your Gift Voucher safe, they are valuable and can be redeemed by whoever finds them.
In the event that a Gift Voucher is dysfunctional, we shall replace your Gift Voucher with a new one.
You have a legal right to return your unredeemed Gift Voucher for a refund within 14 days after the day we sent the Gift Voucher by email. To exercise your right to return your Gift Voucher, please let us know by providing [your name, home address, Gift Voucher number, and your phone number and email address] on our “Get in Touch” page (https://mclear.com/contact/). Within 14 days of your telling us you return the Gift Voucher, we will refund you the price you paid for the Gift Voucher, by the method you used for payment.
If the Gift Voucher is redeemed to purchase a McLEAR Smart Ring, you can cancel the purchase in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to the purchase as if the payment was made by cash provided that if you paid for the purchase using the Gift Voucher, the refund will be made back to you via a Gift Voucher.
These terms are governed by English law.
If you have any questions about the Terms or your order or Gift Voucher, you can contact us by writing to us on our “Get in Touch” page (https://mclear.com/contact/).
If you have any complaints, please read our complaints policy (mclear.com/about/complaints).