Our rings carry a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase, covering any manufacturing defects. We will repair or replace any ring found to be faulty due to manufacturing defects within this time. All rings will be inspected thoroughly by our engineering team to identify the fault and either a refund or replacement will be processed.
Your right to cancel
Once your order has been confirmed via the Confirmation message on the webstore and/ or your confirmation email, you will not be able to cancel it’s delivery to you.
You have the right to change your mind and cancel your ring purchase within 14 days of delivery of your completed order, provided that your ring/s have not been activated (as stated in the ring terms and conditions). If you wish to exercise this right, you must pay the return shipping costs of the product. Please contact us for information on how to return your ring.
If you notice that you have made an error in your order details please contact us as soon as possible and we will attempt to update the details, however, this is not guaranteed. Please note our Customer Service hours are Monday – Thursday 9am-5pm and Friday 9am – 4.30pm, excluding public holidays.
Please note that any orders completed after 9pm (GMT) will be processed the next working day.
Provided you have not activated the ring, we are happy to exchange it for a different size for you. Please contact us with your request.
You have 28 days from the moment you place your order to tell us you would like to exchange it and your Ring must be received by us within 14 days from when you notified us that you would like an exchange. Basically, if you request a size exchange from us, you need to send your ring back to us asap.
You must pay the return shipping costs of your original ring.
We do not accept any liability for Rings lost or damaged during shipping back to us.
We do not provide exchanges for Rings that have been activated.
The Returns Process
Please follow these instructions to begin the return process. Following this process will not activate your ring:
- Download the RingPay app from your app store and register.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration. Click on the link in the email to validate your account.
- Follow the activation instructions in the app, you will need your activation code with begins WC. This can be found on the plastic wrap of the box, or alternatively in the “Order Complete” email you will have been sent when we shipped your order.
- When asked “Does your ring fit?” you MUST answer “No” you will be given your return code and the return address
- you use a return service with a tracking feature
- you keep your proof of return
- you write a return address on your parcel
When you trigger the return you will receive an email acknowledging the return, we will provide the exchange code on that email chain
Please contact us if you require any assistance.